Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- ATTENTION: Wiregrass-Montgomery Members:
Good News: Michael Hayden has stepped up to serve as LocSec !
We need to replenish our slate of officers in our recovery from the Great Covid Pandemic Standby !!
The following posts remain Vacant and need Volunteers:
Gifted Children's Coordinator and Gifted Youth Coordinator.
To Volunteer or nominate or step-up just
end your name and real short resume by email or pony express or semaphore to Michael (wiregrassmontgomerylocsec at gmail dotcom) or Debra (the Treasurer) "ducky53205 at gmail dot com" .
- We have added a link to Excel Easy, a free online tutorial for Excel. So many occupations require proficiency in Excel that your kids, and even yourself, should get started before confronting an Excel proficiency on a job interview.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- DINNER MEETINGS CANCELED FOR THE DURATION !!
We anticipate resumption soon, Check back here and watch Facebook page for the plan!
- Our usual meeting time and place is a Saturday late in the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy, Auburn, or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here, the newsletter, or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.
- We cautiously resume activities with regard to COVID-19.
Follow the guidelines and directives issued by your National, State, and Local governments and take of yourselves.
WASH YOUR HANDS. Conduct your activities as if you were infected.
For CDC guidance click here.
For Alabama Public Health Dept Updates click here.