Latest newsletter is posted online.
Thanks to all who scored the scholarship applications.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Congratulations to Hunter Savell for winning the BIC scholarship!
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin and this is the 50th anniversary of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- October's meeting will be on Saturday the 28th at 6 p.m. at Niffers' Place, 917 South Railroad Avenue in Opelika, Alabama. Click for photo. Take exit 60 from I-85, Geneva St which becomes S 10th St. Either take a ramp down to S Railroad before the railroad bridge, or turn right on Avenue A (first turn past the courthouse) and go around the block now on your left. Click for map.
- Our usual meeting time and place is the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.