Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- Steve Knuckles has graciously volunteered to fulfill Christianne's term of office as LocSec. Steve has also been fulfilling duties of deputy LocSec by coordinating and scheduling meetings and events. Be sure to check below for October fun meeting.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
October's meeting: Everyone, this is a friendly reminder to please join us this Saturday at Chewacla State Park near Auburn for our October picnic meeting. We have the Beach Pavilion reserved all day and plan to "meet" from 12:00-4:00. Bring your friends and family! A playground is nearby.
Please let me know as soon as possible (if you yet haven't) how many you plan to bring so I can buy enough food and supplies. As of now, the forecast high temperature is 62, so bring a light jacket.
Also, do not pay to enter the park! The ranger(s) will take a head count so I can pay the balance when we leave the park. Just mention you're with the Mensa group.
Feel free to bring a favorite side dish, salad, or dessert to share with everyone (not required, of course) if you like. We simply want you there!!!
For the head count and if you have questions, please feel free to post on the facebook page, or send me a PM, text, call, or email. My cell is 636-346-3522 and email is swknuckles -at- aol -dot- com. See you Saturday!!!.
Map to Chewacla Park
- Our usual meeting time and place is the last Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.