Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- MESSAGE FROM CHRISTIANE: I just want to let everybody know that I'm stepping down as LocSec of MWM. I'll be moving soon and, in addition to this, have started a second job that involves working on weekends so I won't be able to fulfill my duties as LocSec anymore. Our Assistant LocSec Steven Knuckles has agreed to take over as the new LocSec of MWM. I know he will be a great LocSec (no pressure, lol). I will continue to serve as a Proctor and attend as many monthly meetings as I can until I move. And of course, I will continue to be a member of this chapter and of this great organization, American Mensa, so this is not a Goodbye. It was a pleasure and great honor to serve American Mensa and the members of this chapter as a LocSec, and I have met many great people and have made a lot of friends over the past few years, for which I am very grateful.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
Our next meeting will be on July 30th, 6 p.m., at Venditori's Italian Restaurant, 2575 Hilton Garden Drive, Auburn, AL.
Venditori's Italian Restaurant, 2575 Hilton
Garden Drive, Auburn, Alabama. Exit I-85 on Bent Creek Road toward
the airport, turn left at the signal by Waffle House to circle
around behind the Hilton Garden Inn; look between the Inn and
Wendy's. Click here for map.
The secret password is "Tiramisu".
- Our usual meeting time and place is the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.