Latest newsletter is posted online.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- Steve Knuckles has graciously volunteered to fulfill Christianne's term of office as LocSec. Steve has also been fulfilling duties of deputy LocSec by coordinating and scheduling meetings and events. Be sure to check below for October fun meeting.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Thanks to those who scored scholarship application essays
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- Our January meeting will be on Saturday the 26th at 6 p.m. at
the Mossy Grove Schoolhouse Restaurant located at 1841 Alabama Highway 87, Troy, Alabama. Southbound from MGM, that's a right turn with the Burger King on your left, watch for signs and right turn lane for Hwy 87. Restaurant on your left.
Click here for the dinner menu page.
- Our usual meeting time and place is the last Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.