Latest newsletter is posted online.
Thanks to all who scored the scholarship applications.
Future announcements and local news will be appear right here.
- American Mensa is changing the admission test used to qualify candidates for membership. In the near future, American Mensa will be retiring the Mensa Admission Test (MAT) and adopting the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT). Both of the proctors of Montgomery-Wiregrass Mensa are now certified to administer the RAIT exam.
- Congratulations to Hunter Savell for winning the BIC scholarship!
- Got a really clever kid? Contact Bob for admission testing on the contact page.
- Did you know Mensa has a selection of email newsletters and an online version of the Bulletin and this is the 50th anniversary of the Bulletin? Sign on to us.mensa.org and click "READ" for more information
about our meetings ...
- The combined November-December meeting will be on Saturday, December the 16th at 6 p.m. at
Mr. Gus' Ristorante, 6268 Atlanta Highway in Montgomery.
Ask for us; don't give up; we have our own room waaay in the
back. Find Gus' at the corner of Bell Road at the east end of the
Bell Plaza Shopping Center behind the Wells Fargo Bank.
Bell road is the next traffic light north of the Taylor Road intersection on U.S. Highway 231.
NO excuses - the chapter will pick up the tab.
- Our usual meeting time and place is the fourth Saturday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at places yet to be determined, usually in Troy or Montgomery, occasionally elsewhere. Check here or the Facebook page for updates. We're looking for a more central place that can pull tables together for a more convivial meeting.